29 Aug 2023

29.08.2023 49 more [km.]

 ~o~

 Tuesday 29th. Bright overcast. Up at 6.30 after a quiet night. No unusual effects from yesterday's long ride. Cooking class. I shall be riding there. If I can drag myself away from the computer.

 14.30 Returned from cooking class. There was a headwind on the way home. So I used Turbo mode quite a lot. I made carrot and cheese bread. I haven't tasted it yet. It has gone into the freezer. Just in case Denmark is invaded.

 18.30 I have just been shopping on the e-bike. Making it 49km today. The supermarket was short of its own label goods again. This is becoming a habit! It poured with rain on the way home as I approached a dark cloud. Only for it to turn into dry roads and sunshine shortly afterwards. Too late. I was wet.

 There is no need for dinner as I ate well at the cooking class. 


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment