10 Aug 2023

10.08.2023 56km.

 ~o~

Thursday 10th 52F. Bright start and still breezy. The sky is racing across from the west. An "untidy" night with lots of restlessness. I stopped the grandfather clock at bedtime. My back and shoulder still hurt. 

 I reached my usual turning point in the lanes. The pain in my back having subsided.

 Somebody keeps deleting my timeline. Emails have disappeared. Blog posts foreshortened.

 I visited my friend for a few hours. Riding with the wind and then returning into a headwind. 56km ending in 27% battery charge. I discovered several beds while visiting a village, charity shop. Sadly none was a simple, single, wooden base in the size I needed.

 I returned late for lunch and then had a nap.

 Dinner was beans on toast. I was creative and added pepper to the beans in the pan. No point in taking a picture. Everybody knows what beans on toast looks like. Even "exotic" baked beans with added pepper.

 

~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment