A US Republican report has just been released in time for the elections. It is claiming that their tens of millions of homeless and hundreds of millions of working poor are much better off than Scandinavia's tiny number of homeless. The Republicans call it "The Scourge of Northern Socialism." I call it
Any Scandinavian schoolchild will tell you that a tiny, ultra-rich minority of homeless will skew the average for the vast majority. Ninety million homeless US people, with only a dollar each, still average only a dollar each.
Now add a single homeless person, with a billion dollars and lifelong rental of a "Prezidenshal Penthouse Sweet" at a Chump Motel. That one person can actually afford health care in the USA. Trump's Chumps would have to walk to Eaurope to get free healthcare on demand. Perhaps they should form a human caravan?
That nice Mr Bozo will fly in the finest caviar and vintage port, using
Tuesday 30th 45-52F, heavy overcast, breezy, misty and raining. Unexpected warmth is possible later. It might reach almost 60F. [But didn't. Not even remotely.] No doubt Denmark's precious few homeless will enjoy the
Still no sign of the Chump's US caravan of homeless heading towards northern Europe for their free health care and generous, non-contributory, social security.
Hawkish Denmark was planning to deploy its vast fleet of nuclear weapon equipped F35s. To protect its shores from the oncoming invasion caravan [US: mobile home or trailer.] But these planes are already banned by the EU from overflying any European country on noise grounds. In fact the Russians have scrapped their radar and now rely on the global earthquake network to monitor all F35 movements. Stealth? Yeah, like sharing the bathroom with a trumpeting elephant.
My chest and ears have been bunged up recently and we are both suffering from severe aches and pains all over the place. We could blame all the recent crop spraying but it's probably just the traffic pollution which affects 93% of children globally. No mention, so far, of the number of adults enjoying "The Global VW haze." Most internal combustion engines are about 20% efficient. I'll leave you to work out where the other 80% ends up.
Wednesday 31st 47F, more heavy overcast, wind and rain! It stayed dry for my walk along the marsh and up through the forest. Lots of Mallards on the marsh pond. Saw several soaring birds of prey and a Jay crossing between the woods and the marsh. A timber harvesting lorry crossed the prairie to collect logs. The rotten weather is now slowly clearing to sunny periods but it is still blowing hard.