4 Oct 2018

4th October 2018 Maunder Minimum II

*

Thursday 4th 47F, dark grey, still and wet. Traffic is throwing up spray. Though it stayed dry for my walk to the village and back. There seemed to be more birds around than usual. Low cloud hung over the forest and obscured the windmill blades on the up stroke.

No doubt my rants must seems simplistic and even rather silly to some. I would counter that I am infinitely better informed and far less biased than the retarded president of the disunited states. My rants allow me to unburden myself of some irritation best not kept in.  

I now hear from my sources [Not Fox News!] that low solar activity points to a new Maunder Minimum. i.e. Short Ice Age to the unread and unwashed. I am already selling plots [on eBay] for the Thames Great Winter Car Boot Sales. So ensure your favourite spot before the rush!

It seems my recycled collection of down jackets was not amassed completely in vain. Albeit I was a decade ahead of the curve and a decade too early to maximize my advantage. Even if it causes a temporary downturn in temperatures AGW will be back with bang after the event. Invest in goose down now. While you still can. Eider ducks are bound to become an endangered species!


Click on any image for an enlargement.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment