23 Aug 2023

23.08.2023 Lounge transformation.

~o~ 

 Wednesday 23rd. Using my laptop to post on my blog. It keeps reverting to BIOS.  Probably the BIOS button battery is aged. I had a short walk.

9.00 My visitor is still asleep.

 We spent the entire day boxing up the contents of the lounge for donation to charity. My visitor provided the skill, discipline and motivation to sort and wrap all the items I did not want to keep. 

 I cooked dinner for her too. Then she suggested new furniture layouts which worked well. The armchairs are so easy to move on the carpet. That several possible layouts can be quickly achieved without effort. Whether I am watching TV alone. Or hosting others for a chat. 

 The dining table is now completely empty. For the first time I can remember in a long time. As was the habitually cluttered windowsill beyond. So we ate at the table to celebrate. The room now seems almost empty. Which will help enormously [sic] with insulation and decoration.


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment