26 Jul 2023

26.07.2023 Paint that picket red!

 ~o~

 Wednesday 26th 14C/57F. Bright start but very cloudy. Possible showers. Museum day. No walk.

 Rode to the museum. Where I painted some more slats for building a picket fence. I was using a traditional paint in Swedish Red. I rode home for lunch and then back again. To help with installing original shelves and a meat safe in the brewing room off the old kitchen. Most of today's visitors were Dutch.

 15.00. 18C/65F. Safely back after shopping on the way home. 32km total. A headwind coming home both times. The prop stand, fixing bolts came loose again. I shall have to use some blue Loctite on them.

 My afternoon nap was doubled. I was having a long and stupid dream about being lost in a vast shopping mall. Then I opened my eyes and realised it wasn't morning. Because the blinds were still open. 

 Dinner was mushrooms and chicken with chips. 😋 I did the washing up while it cooked. Laundered a load of towels and hung them out.

~o~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment