22 Jul 2023

22.07.2023 I am cured!

 ~o~

 Saturday 22nd 58F.[14.5C at 7.30] Bright sunshine and breezy. The forecast is for scattered showers and some sunshine.

 9.30 Returning from my usual walk to the lanes. Almost no birdsong except for skylarks. Cloud shadows crossed the fields. Chest pains, shoulder pains, back pains and even forearm, hand and wrist pains today as I walked. 

 Riding for hours, even with a comfortable riding position, may be taking its toll. The weird thing is that it doesn't feel like normal muscular pain from overexertion. Nor joint pain.

  So far it's not a bad day for a ride. 😄

 It did rain and heavily for a time, but today I did nothing but sit at the computer. Or watched TV. I'm calling it resting. Not fulfilling my part as an extra on the stage of live. Though I doubt anybody noticed. Not even taking another vital trip to the shops. For more groceries. Just to pad out the monotonous menu.

 Dinner was chips and fish fingers. An effortless 11 on the scale of predictability. I just didn't fancy salad again. Toast was so yesterday. Literally.

 I suffered no more pains for the rest of the day. That was too easy! I just have to do nothing all day.

 ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment