19 Jul 2023

19.07.2023 No Internet!

 ~o~

 Wednesday 19th Cloudy. No internet. No blog update. A short walk.

 I was stabbed by a horse fly, on my leg,  as I readied myself. Blood everywhere and a huge swelling. Then I rode to the museum. Where I started by collecting trimmings from topiary hedge cutting. That was followed by painting. So quite a restful day but with plenty of light exercise. It rained at lunch time. So I continued painting [under cover] and then went home for the day. It was dry by then.

16.00 After a couple of calls to my ISP's Tech Support I finally got back online. No real explanation. I reset the fiber box but that didn't do it. A change of cable port did. Which is silly. Because it has worked in the original port for years. Why would they have four ports if only No1 worked?

 Dinner was four poached eggs on toast. I checked the "Best before" date and it was ten days ago! So I used them up. Burp! 😋


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment