22 Aug 2022

22.08.2022 Run pheasants run!

 ~~

 Monday 22nd 54F [at 7.20] Bright, but with lots of cloud. Up before 6am. I still need shopping but at a more distant village. Only a trike ride away. '

 8.40 63F. I was heading for the lanes, as usual. When I decided to loop around a harvested field instead. The stubble was hardly a hindrance as I snapped away with my camera. Trying to capture the hay rows waiting to be bailed.  

 A troop of pheasants was crossing between copses out on the harvested field. Despite my distance they made a dash for it.

 It is warmer and much brighter now. As I finish my morning coffee and bread roll.

A morning in the observatory capturing the sun.

 13.15 76F/24C, just returning from a 14 mile ride to the shops. 

 Dinner was salad. I am giving up on poached eggs. They explode whatever state the water is boiling. I forgot to buy carrots.



~~

No comments:

Post a Comment