29 Aug 2022

29.08.2022 Appeal to find our son Tim.

~~

 Monday 29th 60F. Misty, grey and windy overcast. Some windy sunshine promised for this afternoon. They still owe us yesterday's promised sunshine.

 Up at 5.30 after a 3am bedtime. It was warm upstairs 74F/23C and I couldn't sleep. Not with all the worries about the bereavement and paperwork going around in my head. So I got up at 1.00am and sat on the computer watching YT videos for a couple of hours. 

 This is a very long shot: But if anyone knows the whereabouts of our son Tim [Timothy J. Bolwell] then I would be grateful for any news. We haven't been in touch for far too many years. Tim was last heard of in Bath, England, over twenty six years ago. Just before we moved to Denmark.

I have checked the phone book for Bath online but he does not appear there. Nor does Tim appear on the UK electoral roll. A slightly younger person, a jazz musician of the same name, crops up online. By coincidence, Tim was a very talented artist and guitar player in his youth. I have no idea if he continued to use these gifts. Facebook lists several members called Tim Bolwell. None of those who share personal information is "our" Tim. One private member shows only a red blob.

 Tim would be legally entitled to inherit from his mother's [very] modest estate. Being born in 1967, Tim would be 55-years-old now. If you know anything about Tim, or if he is reading this, then please leave a comment below. Or, I can be reached via email at christryke at gmail.com. 

 There is no pressure. We always hoped Tim would get back in touch before one, or both of us died. It is the not knowing whether Tim is alive or dead himself which makes me even sadder. Thanks. 

 8.00 60F/15C, time for a walk. 

9.10 Just a half hour, brisk walk to the lanes.  Windy from the N-NE. Lots of traffic. 

 I am going to drive into town to go to the bank. Lots of branches have closed. Then onto another village to shop. Where I saw a girl walking. Whom could have passed as Shirley when she was young. I have never seen anyone remotely like that before.

 I bought a screw in, steel, ground spike for the rotary clothes airer. The airer kept flopping over with only the supplied plastic pipe in the lawn.  Even though I was balancing the washing carefully. It would not stand up in any wind.

12.40  65F and windy. The sun has come out. Time to make lunch.

After lunch I escaped to the observatory.

Then went back indoors and tried to have a nap. I couldn't sleep for circular thoughts. Got up again and went local shopping in the car. It was too windy for the trike. Chatted with an ex-colleague outside the supermarket.

 Back out to the observatory again but there was too much multi-layered cloud.

18.30 63F outdoors. 74F indoors. Back indoors and feeling cold. It was too draughty out there in the dome. 

 Dinner was salad. Still struggling with quantities. One heart lettuce is far too much for one person. I put the boiled potatoes on a separate plate. Transferring them over when I had made room on the main plate.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment