25 Dec 2023

25.12.2023 Not quite all me own werk guv.

 ~*~

Happy Christmas! 😊

 Monday 25th 42F. The gales are supposed to last all day. Up at 7.15 after numerous awakenings in the night. Not my fault. It was yesterday's beer. 64F/18C in the room. Stove lit, ash box cleared to the compost heap, waste bins emptied into the recycling wheely bins. The sky is clear but it isn't warm with the wind blowing so hard.

 My visitor is steadily ploughing though the drinking glass collection when she washes up. The glasses are then stored in the pine dresser. Where they can be easily found as necessary. 

 18.15 38F/3C. Dinner will be chicken, mushrooms, mashed potato, gravy, peas and carrots. My guest displayed her professional culinary skills by slicing the chicken. Which produced more tender and tasty results. Certainly compared to my usual dicing. I shall slice in future but reduce the temperature even more.

 20.00 72F/22C in the room. The table now lacks overhead lighting. I took down the original light and failed to replace it. Due to it being considerably offset relative to the newly positioned table. Central to the north facing window. Dinner was fine but lacked sprouts and needed a few more peas. Produced with minimal supervision. πŸ˜‰

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment