2 Sept 2022

2.09.2022 A broken fried egg day.

 ~~

 Friday 2nd 50F [8.00am] Bright sunshine from a cloudless sky. Up at 6.15. Slept well.

 Spent an hour in the observatory.

9.45 63F/17C. Back from a later walk in crisp and clear sunshine. Rather too warm for a jacket. Nothing exciting to report. Not unless you like faded tabby, stray cats.

 Spent most of the day in and out of the observatory.

 Went shopping after lunch. Then a nap. Sent my third, ever SMS today!

 Dinner was two fried eggs, fried mushrooms, baked beans and chopped tomatoes. The quick photo I took by artificial light was absolutely pathetic. I normally use flash. Pride prevents me from sharing it. I haven't had fried eggs for ages. I broke one yolk while trying to flip it too soon. Nobody is perfect.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment