22 Sept 2022

22.09.2022 Misty again.

 ~~

 Thursday 22nd 38F. There is a shallow layer of mist on the front field for the first time. Another bright or sunny day is promised. Up at 5.30.  

 07.00 39F/4C. Now I can go for an early walk. I saw the dawn at 7.15 as the sun climbed over the forest on the hill. The pheasants were going free range again out on the field. The wind turbines were still for the second day in a row.

 It was chilly on my hands for the first half. Then I stopped noticing. I took 107 photos. Mostly trying to capture the distant mist. Yet again I saw shore birds out on the field. They took off, circled around me and settled again. I could see white plumage but they were too far away to identify them. Oystercatchers?

 An hour and ten minutes later I was back at home. I had walked across the prairie, up to the forest summit and back down again by the direct route. 

11.00 Leaving in the car to visit my rediscovered friend.

 16.00 I have just returned from visiting my rediscovered friend.

Dinner was familiar. Cod in batter with pasta, tinned tomatoes and baked beans.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment