30 Sept 2022

30.09.2022 Sleep hearing.

 ~~

 Friday 30th 50F/10C. Up at 5.20. I kept hearing noises in the night. I must have been dreaming but there was a loud repeated rap on the outside door at 3.30. I went down and turned the outside lights on but there was no sign of anybody. Later I kept hearing thumping. So I decided to get up. 

 When I first went to bed my shoulders were very painful. Which was odd. Because I hadn't felt anything during the day. Nor had I done any lifting. I have a slightly sore throat this morning. That soon passed.

 8.45 Grey, cold and windy. It rained before I could go for a walk.

The morning was largely wasted relaxing and watching YouTube videos. The afternoon was spent in the observatory producing some nice close-up pictures of the sun.

 Dinner was a salmon pasty, with the usual trimmings. Pasta, peas, tinned tomatoes and baked beans.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment