14 Sept 2022

14.09.2022 When I nod my head.. hit it.

 ~~

Wednesday 14th 52F/11C. Clear and bright. Waiting for sunrise. Cloud expected. Up at 6am. Wednesday is farm museum day.

 7.00 A wall of dark cloud is headed this way from the southwest. The lanes are beckoning me.

 8.00 53F/12C. Almost calm. The cloud broke up before it reached me. Leaving the autumn sun free to graze the newly bare landscape. A few jackdaws went over.

 I spent my time at the museum helping to erect a framework for a large shed. Which involved hefty 6"x6" [150x150mm] timbers. Five uprights at 3m centres and lintels. A certain precursor to Stone Henge.

 My hospital hearing test and hearing aid fitting have been put off from October/November to the new year. January/February. I wonder what it would cost to use a private service?

15.00 60F/15C. Overcast with light showers. Back home and having a cup of tea. Before I take the loaded trailer to the recycling yard.

Delivered the trailer load.

Whoopee!  I can see grass stubble on my parking area! 

I started sorting the rubbish into the bins when it started raining. It kept getting heavier. Eventually it stopped. So I could take the bin along the drive.

Dinner was a huge mound of chicken curry. I added a little pepper to spice it up. It worked. 35 minutes of boiling the rice. 5 minutes rest. That was fine too. 

Thursday is men's cookery classes tomorrow.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment