9 Oct 2023

9.10.2023 Lazy days are never ending.

    ~o~

 Monday 9th. 04.30 Misty with fine drizzle. I have been up since 3.30 after having bad dreams. Reliving my yesterdays. I just took a recycling wheely bin along the drive. After forgetting to take it last night. I wore my new, cheap, ankle length Wellingtons. I have just made and drunk a mug of black coffee.

  I am wondering if I can fit the other car's battery in the Morris Minor. Is there any point? I can just as easily collect a new battery from town in the other car. The new battery will not be fully charged. So what is there to gain from going in the M&M? Nothing. I should bring the new battery home and charge it slowly. Before fitting it in the Morris.

  I stayed up until 6.30. Then slept until 8.00. I lit the fire because the temperature in the living room had dropped to 15C/60F. One split log lifted the temperature to 65F. I forgot to watch the fire and it burnt away. Requiring that I start from scratch with the foolishly uninflamnable kindling from last year. I didn't bother.

 10.30 Just browsing. 

 I lit the stove again in the afternoon. The temperature shot up to 72F. So I let it go out again. Had a nap.

 Dinner was poached eggs on toast. I washed some tomatoes but forgot them. The eggs were perfect. No beer. I had coffee because it was still early.


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment