4 Oct 2023

4.10.2023 Not feeling right.

 ~o~

 Wednesday 4th. Bright with veiled sunshine. Westerly wind with possible showers.

 Up at 7.15 after going back to sleep at 6am. The new bedding is warm and comfortable.

 Museum day. Not sure how much use I will be but I'll go anyway. My forehead feels stiff and I can't wash my hair yet. I have a slight headache. A quick, short walk helped to ease my lower back pain. I drove there in the M&M. More later.

 12.15  Home again. I spent the morning gathering windfalls in the museum orchard. Before the tractor mower ran over them and made a mess. I'd just finished but had enough by 11.30. So went home via the shops. I feel dull, tired, achy and have a headache.

 I have been napping all afternoon. I don't feel right. Still headachy, tired and dozy. With occasional dizziness. Delayed brain damage? Another roundtoit.

 Dinner was mackerel in tomato sauce on toast. With a poor imitation of fresh tomatoes. They should really prosecute the supermarkets for false pretences where tomatoes are concerned. Followed by a whole tin of tomato soup and a bread roll. No beer or coffee. Just biscuits. 

 The soup should provide enough fluids to let me pee in the bucket all night. I always leave the second half of a tin in the fridge but never use it up in time. So I tried having all of it. Just for a change.


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment