2 Oct 2023

2.10.2023 Brain damaged!

 ~o~

Monday 2nd. Dark grey, damp and misty. 

 It drizzled as I neared home again after my walk. Continued dripping lightly throughout the morning.

I have gathered the tools needed to remove small, lower branches from large trees. To let the light in at my friend's place.

Disaster! I ladder fell off a tree and hit me on the head. Blood everywhere! Hours of cold compresses. My career as a supermodel is over! Before it has even begun. 

 I'll just have to pretend it was a wound from a sabre duel. Become a character actor instead. Better than being an extra in my own legend. BTW: I am deliberately looking unhappy in the picture. It's called "getting in character." They were all staring at me in the supermarket on the way home. Can't imagine why.

Dinner was poached eggs on toast. You know what that looks like.


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment