28 Jun 2023

28.06.2023 Little Weed.

 ~o~

 Wednesday 28th 59F [6.45] Bright sunshine. A full day of sunshine is expected. Museum day.

 An early walk to drag me away from the computer and test for aches and pains. I restarted the Doxazosin tablets yesterday. I am surprised I am not aching from the gravel laying! 

 8.00 18C/65F It was cool in the wind but out of the warm sunshine. My hands and upper back seem to be reminding me of yesterday's foolishness with gravel. I just wished my hard work looked more impressive! 

 I used half the trailer full to fill the potholes and it could do with more. Rain is the great leveler. Only when puddles form can I see where more gravel is needed.

 I had better have a shower and get going. 

 15.00 23C/74F. The morning was spent hacking at weeds and grass growing in gravel paths. Followed by raking and removal of the unwanted plants to the compost area. It was fortunate while I could enjoy the shade of the huge trees. Once the sun went round and I had to work out in the open. Then I found it unpleasantly hot. 

21.00 65F. Dinner was cheese on toast. This is what happens when they lie about cocktail tomatoes being small! Those are normal sized slices of bread!

BTW: There were no further phantom pains.


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment