21 Jun 2023

21.06.2023 Move that gravel!

 ~o~

 Wednesday 21st 20C/67F. Bright but cloudy overcast. Potential thundery showers or cloudbursts. 

 Slept upstairs without a cover. Woke early and dozed until 6.15. Museum day.

 Today's picture of the museum's herb garden in flower.

7.45 21C/70F. Back from my shortened walk. The roads were damp to wet. So there must have been earlier rain. 

 I was getting upper chest pains again. Like a tight band at armpit level. The same as I had when panting up climbs on the trike. No other symptoms. No shortness of breath.

 Because of the storm warnings I went by car. It was hot at the museum. I started by spreading a lorry load of gravel across the visitor's parking area. I was using a rake. That gave me a pain in my shoulders. Then I started on clearing soil and weeds from the cobbles. That didn't help. I shopped on the way home.

 It was 27C upstairs in the afternoon. Making a hot dinner did not appeal at all. So I went with poached eggs on toast. Simple and quick.

 Yet again I slept upstairs. Which was hot but more comfortable than downstairs.


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment