13 Jun 2023

13.06.2023 104km/65 miles.

 ~o~

 Tuesday 13th 16C/61F. Bright sunshine and easterly wind again. 24C/76F upstairs at bedtime. I slept comfortably under a duvet cover. Being double thickness, it draped well and the extra weight felt warmer than a single sheet.

 8.00. Back from my walk. Traffic variable by time. Suggesting commuting to start work on the hour. Several Teslas. Given the tiny proportion of Teslas v other cars why do I see so many? Because I notice them?

 9.00 20C/69F. Where shall I go today? First I have to polish off the Proofide from the broad gauge saddle.

 5.00 26C/78F. The wide saddle proved a better choice than the B17. I was not much troubled until the return journey. I fine adjusted the nose up tilt a couple of times. My longest ride so far on the e-bike. 104km/65miles. 

 I made it to Otterup via Odense. Then returned via a rural route. There wasn't much difference between each leg. My knees are mahogany and my arms are brown too. 

 I ensured I had a carton of apple juice and a Corny bar at hourly intervals. I also had a banana and an apple at half way. 

Dinner was a healthy salad. I even added an apple. The eggs refused to lose their shells.


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment