17 Jan 2023

17.01.2023 Burp!

 ~~

 Tuesday 17th 2C/36F. Definitely getting colder. A wet day with possible sleet is forecast. Up at 6.40. First Tuesday cooking class this year. I hope I am up to it.

 I was and the leader was sympathetic to my plea for more basic information on cooking. We made and baked woven garlic bread plaits. Supported by a tomato salad.  I fried the large chunks of beef in a ribbed pan. It snowed continuously all morning without settling. Now it is weakly sunny.

 I have to go out again. No porridge oats left for tomorrow's breakfast! 

 18.15 Back home from the shops. No cheap reading glasses in the supermarkets. The other shops were closed.

 I don't need any dinner because I ate at the cooking class. The hearing aids were helpful but not as much as I hoped. Needs more work.

 Still feeling full at bedtime.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment