8 Jan 2023

8.01.2023 Unwell.

 ~~

 Sunday 8th 7C/44F. Up at 5.45 after a sleepless night. I had a salmon pasty for dinner last night and soon felt hot and queasy. Then I spent the entire night waking at 20 minute intervals to pee in a bucket. A burning dribble every time. I am still feeling queasy this morning. The freezer has been hovering below -20C. So I don't think there is a problem there. I baked the pasty at 220C for an extra 5 minutes.

 7.45 Had a glass of water with sodium bicarbonate. Fell asleep for an hour in the chair.

 I was still feeling unwell. So I went back to bed. Woke up at 11.30! I hadn't lit the stove. It was only 15C/60F in the lounge. A more comfortable 18C/65F upstairs.

 18.40. Still feeling unwell, Been back to bed again. I have been drinking water and tea to keep up my fluids. Nothing to eat. Having to relight the stove when I wake. 20C/68F upstairs.

 20.00 Still unwell. Slept in the chair again. Quite wobbly when I move about. My face, arms and legs feel fuzzy. Like pins and needles. I'll make a cup of tea.

 Went to bed at 10.30. 


 ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment