23 Jan 2023

23.01.2023 Computer chaos!

 ~~

 Monday 23rd +1C/33F. Up at 6am after another all-nighter peeing in the bucket. I think the infection is back Along with the pain. I have messaged the doctor in the hope of more antibiotics. Without having to wait for a physical appointment. I lit the stove early to keep the house warm.

 Been for my walk to the lanes. With detour to the top of the hill. To be rewarded by glimpses of the distant sea. With gashes of orange for dramatic effect. Solitary flakes of snow fell at intervals.

 Morning coffee over. W11 was offered. So I downloaded it and it tried to install. Black screen and refused to accept my external SSD to reboot. So I had to find my original internal 256GB SSD and re-insert it. It is very out of date and close to full but worked. I have ordered a 1TB internal SSD to replace it. No idea what happened to W11. Probably lost in translation. 

 14.00 Had a nap, finished lunch, about to shop. The fridge and cupboard are bare! I am warming the kitchen. As it has reached 20C upstairs and down. The kitchen soon rose from 14C/57F to 17C/63F in a few minutes.

  Dinner was cheese on toast. I had been shopping but bought nothing I could cook for dinner. I needed to be in another village! They don't all sell everything I need and not every village has the correct supermarkets.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment