13 Mar 2024

13.03.2024 Water torture and a bloody nose!

 ~o~

  Wednesday 13th 41F. Grey and cold. Up at 6.45 after five visits to the fire bucket!

 Museum day.

 I drove to the museum. where I updated the boss on my health issues and we agreed I perform light duties. I then helped to sort through a walled off section of the barn. Things to be kept were set aside. All else to go outside into a waiting trailer.

 Home for lunch and then returned to the fray. Back home after 2.30.

 I am keeping a glass of water nearby and sip at intervals. Much easier than trying to drink the whole glass down.

 Dinner was a backlog of sausages and chicken just past their sell by date. I added beans and mushrooms. 

 After dinner I had a nose bleed. I stopped the nostril with tissue. The tissue fell out with a huge blob of congealed blood! Far bigger than any of the chicken slices I'd just eaten! Weird!

 

  ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment