26 Sept 2024

26.09.2024 Nul points.

 ~o~

  Thursday 26th Overcast. Heavy rain forecast.

 Up at 6am. I had an awful evening last night. Extreme dizziness with an upset stomach. Food poisoning? I don't know but it cost me an hour and a half sitting on the toilet with a bucket on my knees. I couldn't open my eyes due to everything spinning. I was sick twice.

 This morning I have double vision in my right eye. Only noticeable at a distance. Google tells me that it could be due to umpteen causes. Heart problems, mild stroke, medication, inner ear infection and wrong glasses, amongst others. I have new reading glasses correcting my astigmatism for the first time in decades. 

 I haven't noticed any vision problems until this morning. The dizziness came on suddenly last night at about 9.30. While I was watching YT videos. I had a similar episode a couple of weeks ago. With a much longer bout of severe dizziness about four years ago. I put that down to inner ear crystals. It could be brought on simply by tilting my head back. Or lying on my left side in bed.

 I am feeling a bit fragile this morning and wondering about my day's activities. Physio exercise classes, cooking class and a haircut. The physio class gives me access to trained personnel. Though I have to drive there first. Ironically I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. 

 10.30 Raining steadily. I have returned from physio class having done little but cycle gently. I have chest pains and the physiotherapist cautioned my taking it easy. I just sat on an exercise bike and turned the pedals. 

 So, no cooking class again today either. I have used the nitro glycerine several times. Which I usually avoid. I'll rest at home until my hairdressing appointment this afternoon. I have made up an emergency bag in case I need to go to hospital. 

 I drove in light rain to the village for my trim. Then collected more tablets before driving to another village for grocery shopping. A surprising number of people stared at the Morris. Or smiled and even waved.  

I had to use up the chicken and mushrooms. So went with a fry up, with two eggs and a bread roll.

 

 ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment