~?~
Monday 28th 56F/13C [7.50] Overcast, with only a little sunshine forecast. Mild, peaking at 19C/66F later. Southerly winds and much lighter.
21C/70F in the room without the heat pump. Probably thanks to the greenhouse and yesterday's sunshine.
Up at 7.15 after a fairly quiet night.
Exercise therapy class today in town.
9.00 Back from my walk around the usual loop. No breathlessness or tiredness. No dogs barking today. It was overcast and spitting with rain. Not heavy enough to be a problem. I was having my online chat while I walked. All thanks to the rubber tipped stylus. My fingertips are too large to type on the virtual keyboard.
12.20 Bright overcast. Back again. I deliberately pushed myself at the exercise class. Did a bit of shopping too.The afternoon was wasted online.
I had to go shopping in the village before dinner. I'd run out of essentials.
Dinner was baked beans on wholemeal bread toast with tomato soup.
I put the heat pump back on and it started blowing cold air. It was set to Auto Mode. So I changed it to Heat Mode.
Why does my heart hurt every evening? I am having to use the nitro spray every evening now. It stops the pain almost immediately but why is it necessary? Am I overdoing it?
~?~

No comments:
Post a Comment