17 Sept 2026

17.09.2026 Keep on rowing.

 ~?~

  Thursday 17th 50F/11C  [7.30] Bright overcast. A dry morning followed by continuous rain. 20C/68F in the room. 10C/50F in the greenhouse.

 Up at 7am after numerous visits to the fire bucket.

 My doctor has already answered my online query about my low blood pressure. He suggests I have a rest from one of the six tablets I take daily for my high blood pressure. 

 Exercise therapy today. I can go this week because my cooking class is fortnightly. 

 13.00 And back again.  The exercise session went very well. I was doing more repeats and intervals than required. It was all on different exercise machines this time. I visited two secondhand shops and a charity shop on the way home. Still looking for furniture. Nothing really suited my needs.

 13.30 The rain has already started. Expected to last three days. 

 It became winder. Gusting to 15m/s according to the DMI. 

 Dinner was two boiled eggs on wholemeal bread rolls. Lowered into boiling water. Seven minutes before dumping the hot water and chilling with cold. Five minutes to soak up the remaining heat. Perfect!

 

  ~?~

No comments:

Post a Comment