23 Sept 2026

23.09.2026 Inclemency is my burden.

 ~?~

  Wednesday 23rd 53F/12C [8.00] Heavy overcast. Making it dark indoors. A grey, rainy day. Peaking around 15C/59F. 20C/68F in the room.  Wind increasing steadily to peak at 18m/s after midnight tonight. Continuing into tomorrow.

 Up at 7.20 after a mostly quiet night. I felt warm despite the modest indoor temperature.

 9.45 Just had my daily chat with my minder.    

 18.00 Back from the village supermarkets. I didn't buy any meat. Organic meat has doubled in price from last year! I'll have to rethink my diet. The second supermarket was stocking my lunch rolls again. Not reliably though. 

 I had to buy more petrol. I usually buy 250kr worth. Roughly £29! So the tank needs refilling far more often. As prices rise. 

 The rain persisted heavily. As I was heading back to the car from the supermarket. So I had to make a dash for it. 

 Dinner was poached eggs on toast.  

 

  ~?~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment