20 Sept 2026

20.09.2026 More rain!

 ~?~

  Sunday 20th 56F/13C [8.30] Bright periods in an overcast. Another rainy day. With westerly gales gusting to 18m/s or 40mph! 

 21C/70F in the room with the heat pump set to 20C on the remote. I slept in a fleece jumper over my usual T-shirt. Getting up at 7.50 after waking at 7am and drifting. I ought to raise the setting to 21C. It is much more comfortable with the room at 22C. Otherwise I have to wear a fleece jacket over the jumper. All the doors closed of course. 

 The rain and gales will deny me any chance of a ride. I ought to have an alternative plan!

 12.30 Hours of sunshine. So I sent the mower out. I went around cleaning the lenses of the security cameras from up a ladder. The cobwebs were getting very silly. I even walked to the far end of the drive to trim a mad rose. Which was growing stems as thick as my thumb. Straight out from the verge. 

 It started raining without warning. Heavy rain! So that my remaining hair was soaked and my fleece jacket was wet. Then, as soon as I had returned home. The sun came out and it is dry again. Enforced cabin fever by intimidation, I call it. Or lunch time, if you prefer.

 I ran the robot again when the rain disappeared.

 I've had another message about my lathe for sale. Requesting more images. Done.

 Sunday dinner included chips. I had forgotten to buy more potatoes. 

 

  ~?~

No comments:

Post a Comment