21 Sept 2026

21.09.2026

 ~?~

  Monday 21st 51F/11C [8.15] Bright overcast. A dry day with sunshine is promised. Peaking at 16C/61F. 

  Up at 7.45 after checking the clock at 5.15. I was too warm in bed and too warm now at 22C in the room. I have turned off the heat pump. 

 I have had a follow up enquiry for the lathe. 

 Exercise therapy in town this morning. 

 13.00 Returning safely from my torture session. Mostly exercises about checking and improving balance.  I shopped in town while I was there.

 On the way back I drove past several of the new cycle path, road crossings to check on progress. The main road is completely blocked at one crossing today. With marked detour signs and plastic barriers. Machines and people re busy at work doing something. It is dry with sunny periods but blowing to 15m/s. Around 30mph. Not ideal for cycling.

 I have started sorting out my chests of drawers. Using three, shallow plastic baskets so far. To separate pants from winter and summer socks. Since they are mostly black. It has always been impossible to see what they are until now. One day at a time.

 

  ~?~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment