~?~
Sunday 27th 49F/9C [8.00] A sunny day is promised. When it reaches me. Currently blocked by the absent neighbours hedges and trees. The house involved is supposed to be under renovation but has been abandoned again. As the temporary plastic covering tears to rags in the wind. Today's wind is set to blow from the east. Gusting to 11-12m/s on average. Not ideal for a ride.A rather warm 23C/74F in the room. The heat pump has been on all night. The remote is set to 20C/68F and Heat Mode. I'll try Auto Mode to see what happens.
Up at 7.20 after another quiet night. With more weird dreams.
8.35. I think I'll go for a walk.9.30 Back from a loop around the neighbour's drives at the rear. In bright sunshine. No wind. No breathlessness. No tiredness. Even my posture and pace looked more normal. The small, hairy guard dog barked from the safety of a low fence. As did the Alsatian at the bungalow on the road.
The intervening, marshy ground beyond my northern boundary is rapidly growing trees. There will be a wood there within a couple of years. My view towards the far fields. Through the narrow window I made between my own trees, will be gone.
10.30 Off we go for a ride.
~?~


No comments:
Post a Comment