16 Sept 2026

16.09.2026 Go NW, young man.

 ~?~

  Wednesday 16th 56F/13C [8.45] Overcast, with sunny periods and odd showers. Peaking at 17C/63F. 20C/68F in the room without the heat pump.

 Up at 8.10 after a fairly quiet night. 

 I'll probaby go furniture hunting at charity shops. Towing the little cage trailer behind the Morris Minor. There is a whole string of village, charity shops with furniture for sale. Off to my NW. 

 I think I am refining my needs. Now preferring wood grain to harsh white. The softer wood grain does not draw the eye quite so much. Hopefully providing a more harmonious impression. It's all completely and utterly meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Entirely for my own comfort and amusement. I get so few visitors at the hovel. That any change will go unnoticed by humanity. Most importantly it gets me out of the house and away from YouTube.

 10.00 Had my morning chat with my minder. A quick shower before I'm off.


  ~?~

No comments:

Post a Comment