1 Sept 2023

1st September 2023 Save a tree.

 ~o~

 Friday 1st Overcast. Up at 4.30. 

 8.00 Just a short walk to admire the mist in bright sunshine. I was careful to block the direct sunlight with a tree for the image. It still turned out a little surreal.

 I need to catch a bus. For the first time in over 20 years! I checked and they will take cash but want the customer to be kind.  To provide the correct payment. Cash is no longer normal currency in Digital Denmark. I rarely handle coins or notes. 

 So I thought I'd buy my ticket on my mobile phone After all, the bus company has their very own mobile payment app.  Of course they do! This is digital Denmark after all. So I downloaded the app and pressed on with entering all my details.

 When it came down to paying for the ticket I knew it wasn't my day. Or theirs! The payment page of their app has overlapping text!??! Making entry of their SMS confirmation codes in the provided boxes impossible. Well done! I tried stretching and shrinking the screen. Pushed it about. No change.

 In case you are wondering I have a fully updated Android 13 phone of normal/average screen size. I gave up at the 6th attempt and paid for my ticket on the PC. Then printed it out. My ticket is A4. Save a Tree? Not in Digital Denmark. 


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment