29 Sept 2023

29.09.2023 When I were a lad..

 ~o~

 Friday 29th. Possible rain today. Up at 5am. After another night of half a dozen episodes of peeing in the bucket. This is the only way I can think of to minimise the disruption from getting up so often.

6.30 I have had breakfast. I may go back to bed to catch up on my missing sleep. I have another week before I see the doctor again about my test results.

 7.45. I slept uninterrupted for an hour. I feel drugged! Dark grey overcast. Going for a walk.

 8.30. I'm back. I took a lot more pictures of the completed earthworks. The large machines have been removed. It will look even more beautiful once it is grassed. The soft curves are very natural. While the drainage falls are subtle but all lead down to the existing stream.

 15.00 Late lunch. Occasional light rain. I have just returned from visiting my friend. First outing in my toy car. He had one years ago and helped to sort out some details. There are some similarities to the mini engined, kit car. Which I completely rebuilt with all different parts. 

  Dinner was fish fingers and chips. With some fresh tomatoes.


 ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment