20 Sept 2023

20.09.2023 I forgot!

 ~o~

 Wednesday 20th. Wet and windy. Up at 6.15. Museum day. I had better go in the car.

 8.00 I ought to go for a walk.

8.30. I didn't go far. Just far enough to see what progress is being made on the new drive. There are numerous heaps dumped by the huge tipper trucks but not yet spread out,

 9.00 I arrived at the museum in the car. It rained on and off all morning. I helped with various light tasks. 

 The image is of the steps leading down to the small cellar at the farm museum. It is sited at one end of the main house. Close to the road and accessed from outdoors.

14.00 I have just returned home. Having taken a heaped trailer of garden waste to the recycling yard. First I had to gather it all together from the foot of the beech hedge. Where it had been lying, on both sides, since I cut it much lower.

 I forgot which shopping I needed. So missed several chances while I was in the village. I forgot the shopping list too!

 8.30 Dinner was cheese on toast with fresh tomatoes.

I am experimenting in not having anything to drink after 6pm. Just to see if it affects my, all too frequent, nightly visits to the bathroom. It seems simple enough but I like a mug of coffee after dinner. 

 8.45. I lit the stove because I was feeling cold,. The lounge rose quickly from 68F to 73F. Only one, split log so far. I didn't need any more before bedtime. When I finally remembered to close the last of the internal doors.

 

 

~o~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment