6 Sept 2023

6.09.2023 False alarm!

 ~o~

 Wednesday 6th. Bright sunshine again. Slightly misty in patches. Museum day. I'll ride there. The car is still dead.  

 8.00 Returned from a short walk. Morning coffee, then ready the bike.  

 9.30. I arrived at the museum just time to get a phone call from the hospital skin clinic. Could I make it there in two hours?  Yes I could. So I rode home again and changed for a proper ride.

 14.30 Safely home again after a total of 73km today. It seems I have age spots. No problem. They gave me some free tubes of thin, sun screen for my cyclist's face. Said I should take precautions against such excessive exposure. So, in return, I shared some free English terms for common skin blemishes. 😊

18.59 Mowing completed. Batteries on charge. Dinner is next.

 Beans on toast? Surely not?


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment