30 Mar 2023

30.03.2023 Sans e-bike.

 ~~

 Thursday 30th 7C/45F. Breezy with heavy overcast. Rain is expected all morning and probably continuing as showers afterwards. Some places could see 20mm or 3/4" of rain. A rather sleepless night. 

 Cooking class by car. I am fed up with getting wet on every single ride! 

13.30 Safely back from cooking class. We were seven today.

I made the carrot salad with cucumber and cabbage. Dressed with baked pine seeds.

The image above is of the mashed potatoes.

 

Deviled eggs with bacon. There were sausages too.

 Dessert was pears with crumbly, chocolate dressing. It was all very tasty. 

 It soon rained again so I put off going for a ride this afternoon.

 18.30. I was feeling unusually depressed. So I have just been for a walk along the road. It was blowing and drizzling from a leaden sky. The traffic was light at this time of the evening. No need for dinner tonight. Just more TV.  


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment