2 Mar 2023

2nd March 2023 To cook, or to burn?

 ~~

 Thursday 2nd -1C/29F. Misty start clearing to sunshine. My back was aching but I didn't have time for a walk. So I walked briskly up and down the drive three times. 

  Cooking class. We were only five and then six. Creamed potatoes, back of pork, salad and pasties. I made the creamed potatoes with a fellow cook. After an hour in the oven they ended up burnt at the edges.

  My Moustache Friday Speed, electric bike order is being processed. The bike is from 2021. Fortunately I was able to get hold of a helpful young man in the shop via a telephone call. Who confirmed it had the Gen 4 Bosch motor. Now I just have to wait for the bike to be delivered. Probably next week. I need to organize insurance.

 No dinner tonight as I ate at the cooking class. 

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment