20 Feb 2023

20.02.2023 Talking is good.

 ~~

 Monday 20th 44F. Up at 6am. I have an appointment with the hearing aid centre. Followed by a visit from the lady from the council.   

 8.00  Heavy overcast and windy. 

  Visited Assens in the car. I now own my first set of hearing aids. I consider the control app at least as important as the quality of the hearing aids themselves.

 15.30  Lunch over. First sign of sunshine. The council lady was here for ages. We had a good long chat.

 19.00 There was a pretty sky earlier. Pinks, golds and oranges. I made Sunday dinner yesterday. So Monday's dinner should be toast. Followed by tomato soup and a roll as usual. I had mackerel 9 days ago. Poached eggs much more recently. Cheese on toast with tomatoes too. The mackerel wins.

 

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment