2 Feb 2023

2nd February 2023 Chef for a dag.

 ~~

 Thursday 2nd 0C/32F. Clear sky, light frost. Sunshine this morning. Clouding over later. Up at 7am.

 Thursday cooking class. Where I volunteered to fry, then bake the chicken legs. Meanwhile I prepared the mushrooms and assorted veg. Which were added to the oven midway. A fruit sauce added flavour. Everybody liked it.

 Back home and I fired up the stove again. The sun was shining and the indoor temperature had dropped to 15C/60F.  The same as in the greenhouse. Later I brought in a load of logs from the greenhouse. To refill the now empty space in the corner of the lounge. I am really getting through a lot of logs but still plenty left in reserve.

 No dinner required as I ate at the cooking class. I had a cup of coffee and a biscuit.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment