22 Feb 2023

22.02.2023 Running rings around my logs.

 ~~

 Wednesday 22nd 38F, overcast, slightly misty with possible showers. Woke early but stayed in bed until after 7am. Back aching. Museum day.

 I spent the morning demolishing corrugated cladding on a shed. The long fixing nails were holding fast. Then I was painting again. 

 The circular log rack was delivered a day late while I was away. The dealer hadn't passed it onto the delivery service. The rack had remarkable capacity, as hoped, but the workmanship was awful. 

 I'll need paint thinners to remove the illegible label. I was surprised that I could lift it when full loaded. I'll try to limit myself to storing logs in the rack. Without any excess spilling onto the floor. Which rather defeats the objective.

Dinner was picture perfect poached eggs on toast. Captured with my phone camera as usual.

I even managed to rescue a few tomatoes when most of them had gone furry in the pack. Which reminded me that I haven't had any salads for a long time. Which means I haven't eaten any salmon either.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment