8 Dec 2022

8.12.2022 Sunshine!

 ~~

 Thursday 8th  -6C/21F. Sky clear. Up at 7.30. I was woken by the bedroom being flooded by moonlight through the balcony windows. 

 It is supposed to be the Thursday cooking class but the leader has urgently requested a stand-in because of sickness. No further communication. I had better turn up anyway. 

 There were fewer present than usual but we prepared several dishes and dressings. All delicious. I tasted my first sild. [Cold fish.]

 There was a Tuesday class but no notification. No more cooking classes now until after the new year. The stove was cold on my return.

 15.00 -1C/30F. Sunshine and clear skies. 14C/58F upstairs and lounge. 12C/53F kitchen. 7C/44F bathroom. 8C/47F greenhouse.

18.00 I just remembered the green dustbin.  A frosty -2C/28F outside. With the moon rising through broken cloud.

20.00 Dinner was chicken curry. I had half a jar of curry sauce and half a pack of chicken breast to use up. I washed up while the rice bubbled gently. Job done.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment