29 Dec 2022

29.12.2022 Wet.

 ~~

 Thursday 29th 8C/47F!  Up at 5am. 8.45 stove lit.

 A wet start should take a pause after 9.15pm according to the forecaster's radar. No walk.

 Been shopping in the car.

 Lunch over. Now with continuous rain and SW wind.

 The green recycling bin has had its 110 meter dash for its early collection tomorrow morning.

 The backlog of washing up is done.

 Dinner was salmon pasty, peas and chips. There is something odd. When I cook something with chips on the same tray. It is as if it isn't hot enough to brown either. I gave it another ten minutes than it says on the packet. No change in the mini-oven settings. Still not brown.

 9.00 I am having severe upper chest pains and my left arm hurts too. Last week it was pains across my shoulders. It is not heartburn but could be indigestion from eating greasy chips and a pasty. I am sweating too. With increasing nausea. I hope it isn't food poisoning! I have been to the toilet several times. 

9.25 Now I have smelly diarrhoea! Wind from both ends. The fridge-freezer may not have been reliably cold enough. I found the remains of a bag of frozen peas at the back of the freezer compartment and had those with dinner. They had ten minutes of gentle boiling. I just checked: The freezer is only at -10C. It ought to be at -18C. The kitchen is at 14C/57F. Which ought to be high enough for the fridge to work normally.

10.25 Lay down in bed.

11.00 Took some sodium bicarbonate in water. Back to bed.

12.00 Still no change. Got up again. Still in pain.

 1,2,3,4,5 chest pain and queasy all night.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment