30 Dec 2022

30.12.2022 Burp!

 ~~

  Friday 30th 42F. A rather windy day is promised. Up at 5am. After a sleepless night. With chest pains and feeling queasy. I went down to make coffee and had to grab a bucket instead. A sudden fever and reaching. Though nothing came up. I could smell greasy chips and brown sauce. I had a tiny amount of sodium bicarbonate.

 8.00 I haven't dared to eat or drink anything yet. I have been dozing in the TV armchair. For a couple of hours.

 10.30. I managed to keep a cup of black coffee down. Lit the stove and then had another nap to catch up.

 15.30 Still dozing in the chair. I wonder if it is Covid? Similar symptoms. I have had all the vaccines. Having so little to drink today 0.3L would have me feeling unwell through dehydration. I just had a cup of tea and it tasted awful!

 17.45 Still dozing. No sleep tonight! 

 10.45 Bed.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment