19 Dec 2020

19.12.2020 Strange bright thing in the sky?

 ~~

Saturday 19th 39F, a few stars just visible overnight. It looks as if it might clear to real sunshine today. 

10.15 Morning coffee is over. Only now is it brightening up slightly. Though I was treated to sunrise as I started my walk at 9.am. There is one point in the landscape where there is a clear view to the horizon. 

So I was standing there, snapping away as it rose in a narrow gap below the clouds. Well, you have to, don't you? 56 times? Suit yourselves.

A few, persistent vapour trails today in the gaps between the clouds and low mist. Spotted one bird of prey and two joggers. 

An afternoon outing in the car had me spotting at least another half dozen birds of prey. Many were resting in the roadside trees to save energy during thin times at nature's takeaway.

 

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment