31 Dec 2020

31.12.2020 Crooks and incompetents, eh? Who needs them?

 ~~

Thursday 31st 39F, another overcast day is forecast. 

I wasn't allowed to pay for my groceries yesterday thanks to one incompetent, banking and payment monopoly. So, today, I took my life in my hands and went shopping early at the supermarket. I was hoping to avoid the crowds. Mask and rubber gloves? Check. Use the spirit hand wash before and afterwards? Check. 

It was going so well until the crooks at ARLA dairy monopoly fooled me with their deliberately fraudulent, pretend, red "non-organic" label. Clearly designed to trick those whose reading glasses had temporarily steamed up because of the compulsory mask wearing. Or am I being unduly cynical?

This subterfuge caused me to walk rapidly back and forth, four times the length of a football field, in the now busy supermarket. As the queue grew and grew. To exchange six x 1litre cartons on non-organic milk for real organic milk with the official red, organic label. 

The Head Gardener would have sent me back if I'd bought the wrong stuff. So, thank you, NETS.eu and ARLA for making me risk my life and that of my dear wife. All in the name of your dirt cheap profit at our expense. Keep taking our money. But let's not forget all the evil, online sociopaths who ruin countless real lives with their greed and laziness.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment