8 Dec 2020

8.12.2020 A jab a day keeps the Jinping Plague away.

 ~~

Tuesday 8th 40F, very heavy overcast. 8.00am and still far too dark to see if the trees are moving. I was up early and checked my BP before enjoying my daily, cold porridge and coffee. 170/90 was followed by 148/93 after five minutes of relaxation. I still have a dull headache. 

A rather plodding walk to the lanes. Not much spring in my step today. Saw two small deer and three, medium large, birds of prey. The latter were brown and speckled above with darker, long brown tails and cream undersides.

The UK is beginning the long and difficult task of vaccinating everybody against the Jinping Plague. Starting with the oldest farts and working on downwards. The vaccine has to be held below -70C. Which makes it an unlikely contender for 3rd world immunisation. So the US will just have to wait. 

An afternoon ride for 45 minutes to get some exercise.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment