14 Dec 2020

14.12.2020 NO! I did not break Google!

 ~~

Monday 14th 40F, heavily overcast with rain promised. The wind has changed to the south. No ill effects from yesterday's shovelling and wheelbarrow tipping. There was a nasty, cold wind as I walked to the lanes. Yet again I was grateful for my hood. Saw a female Kestrel and a Red kite.

There are conflicting reports over the White House staff standing first in line for the Jinping Plague vaccine. Including Adolf "It's no worse than flu and it's not my fault 300,000 losers are dead." 

Now some advertising industry newspoopers suggest Chump may have intervened. In a last, desperate attempt at extending his public execution tally. To be well beyond the reach of any future fascist or communist despot. Meanwhile his fascist thugs are wandering the streets looking for trouble. Whatever. It's the DSA! Get over it.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment