2 Dec 2020

2nd December. Not a happy bunny!

 ~~

 

Wednesday 2nd December, 38F, heavy overcast.  Yesterday was cancelled. I was having a 30 hour dizziness spell. It started suddenly as I was typing. My head started spinning and kept it up for 30 hours. Constant nausea. Nothing to eat. Sipping only a tiny drop of water at intervals. Splitting headache one moment. Lighter at other times. 

Roaring tinnitus in one ear. Freezing to shivering regardless of how many down garments I put on. Or was covered with, by The Head Nurse. I slept on and off when I could. Lying down was harder because the room spun even with eyes closed. If I turned, I felt as if I would throw up. Finally, I sipped a little ground rice for the first food in 32 hours.

I was up at six this  morning and still weak and wobbly. I had a little muesli then went giddy as soon as I looked at the computer screen. The muesli stayed down as I sat in the armchair all bundled up in down again. I enjoyed elevenses of coffee and rolls and that stayed down. I seem to have every symptom of Menier's Disease. Coming only a week after the last bout I am not a happy bunny.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment